We will be reopening the practice to clients starting Tuesday, June 1st. To minimize the transmission of any respiratory infection, we will continue to keep in place some practices implemented during the peak of the pandemic including:
- Staff members will continue to wear masks since we are very often in close proximity to other staff members and clients
- Emails asking pertinent questions about your pet’s visit will be sent to you 1-2 days prior to the appointment to minimize your wait time and close interaction with our staff members
- Physical exams of pets and collection of samples will be performed in our treatment area to minimize the time spent in close contact in the exam rooms
- Those entering our building will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status
- Curbside service will still be an option to all clients who want to utilize it
- We ask that if you are experiencing clinical signs of a respiratory infection that you reschedule your appointment to a time when you are feeling well.
We look forward to working more directly with clients again as we transition to this new phase.